We are a progressive leading Scottish law firm with a strong brand focused on taking our clients where they want to be. We have offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow and East Lothian. We pride ourselves in providing a seamless, high quality, service delivering commercial and practical advice to help our clients achieve their personal and professional goals.
Anderson Strathern is well known for its Private Client practice. We have a vacancy for a Solicitor (NQ to 2 years PQE) to join our Private Client Department based in our Glasgow office. The work would involve all aspects of private client work within a busy team and working with other teams as required.
You will be responsible for
- Meeting clients and advising on wills and powers of attorney
- Succession, asset protection and tax planning advice
- Drafting and ongoing management of Trusts
- Executry and Power of Attorney administration
- Participating in the business development initiatives of the department and firm
- Supporting Knowledge Management for the department
What you'll need to succeed:
- Scottish Solicitor - NQ to PQ2
- Experience of Private Client work and strong technical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- IT literate
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a salary which is competitive in the market. As well as an excellent benefits package, you will also have the opportunity to liaise with senior stakeholders and build your career in a dynamic and energetic environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and current salary level.
Anderson Strathern is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and to the development of a diverse workforce.