This event is now closed but please subscribe to our energy insights to keep up to date with future events for this sector.
We are delighted to be hosting our latest breakfast seminar with Scottish Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Association later this month at our Edinburgh Office.
The seminar will provide insights for use of hydrogen and fuel cells to allow more renewable energy to be captured and used effectively. Hydrogen and fuel cells will also play a key role in helping Scotland deliver the ambitions set out in the new Energy Strategy along with the proposed Climate Bill stretch targets.
• Making better use of low carbon energy into heat, transport, and industry
• Integrating more intermittent renewables such as wind into the energy system
• Decarbonising ‘hard to treat’ heavy transport and logistics such as trucks, trains, and shipping
• Using hydrogen to help decarbonise heating, as part of Scotland’s ‘Energy Networks Vision’
This SHFCA Breakfast Briefing will give you key insights and updates on the opportunities for Decarbonising Scotland's Energy System with Hydrogen, and the opportunity to put your questions to the speakers during the panel discussion session.
• Stuart McKay of the Scottish Government
• Angus Mcintosh of SGN
• Martin Whiteford of Anderson Strathern
• Nigel Holmes of the Scottish Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Association