9am - 1.30pm £90+
Equality and diversity is a hot topic at the moment, get up to date with the latest developments by joining our employment law workshop.
This half day workshop provides delegates with an understanding of the issues regarding diversity and equliaty you are likely to face within your organisation. Case studies and group work will be used throughout the training. The focus of the workshop will be on the differences between equality and diversity; unconscious bias and stereotyping; the conflict between different protected characteristics and how to deal with that; and an understanding that promoting a diverse workforce is beneficial to employers and employees alike.
At the conclusion of the training delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic legal framework for equality in the workplace;
- Understand the difference between equality and diversity and to recognise that diversity in the workplace is beneficial;
- Challenge stereotyping and unconscious bias in the workplace whether that relates to employees or service users;
- Promote equality and diversity in the workplace;
- Understand the duties of all employees to colleagues and service users in the context of equality and diversity.
The workshop will benefit HR managers or professionals with responsibility for dealing with diversity and equality issues within their organisation.
If you'd like to join our workshop please sign up by Wednesday 21st November.