9am - 1.30pm £95 + VAT
Our latest employment law workshop will focus on diversity and equality within the workplace. The half-day session provides an understanding of the differences between equality and diversity and issues you're likely to face within your organisation.
We'll use case studies and group work throughout our interactive training which will be led by our employment law specialists Barry Nichol and Mandy Armstrong. The workshop will provide you with an understanding of the differences between equality and diversity; unconscious bias and stereotyping; the conflict between different protected characteristics and how to deal with that; and an understanding that promoting a diverse workforce is a benefit to both employers and employees.
At the end of the training you'll be able to:
- Understand the basic legal framework for equality in the workplace;
- Understand the difference between equality and diversity and recognise that diversity in the workplace is beneficial;
- Challenge stereotyping and unconscious bias in the workplace whether that relates to employees or service users;
- Promote equality and diversity in the workplace;
- Understand the duties of all employees to colleagues and service users in the context of equality and diversity.
Our half-day training rates are £95 + VAT per delegate. However, for bookings for 3 or more people from the same organisation you'll receive our discounted rate of £80 + VAT per delegate. To take advantage of this multiple discount, please submit a separate booking for each delegate.
Our workshop would benefit HR managers or professionals with responsibility for dealing with diversity and equality issues within their organisation.
If you'd like to join our latest training workshop please sign up below by Monday 13th May.