6 - 8pm Free
We are delighted to present our very first HR Young Professionals of 2018... featuring pizza and prosecco!
Sexual harassment scandals have been a hot topic recently with the biggest of film stars being written out of scripts, and top Government figures resigning amid the press coverage. Many employers of those accused are tempted to cut all ties with them immediately, but what is an employer able to do?
A short presentation will cover:
- How do you deal with a sexual harassment and bullying complaint in the workplace?
- What’s the difference between bullying and harassment?
- What if the alleged incident is historic?
- What if it’s just one person’s word against another?
- When do you get the police involved and what happens if they’re already involved?
6pm - Registration and drinks
6.30pm - Presentation
7.15pm - Pizza and prosecco
8pm - Event close
About HR Young Professionals
Our HR Young Professional events aim to fill a gap in the market, providing a friendly setting where young HR and management professionals (loosely meaning students to those with 5 years’ experience and working in employee relations/managing employees) can build and expand their professional networks whilst benefiting from the mutual sharing of knowledge and personal experience.