6 - 8pm Free
Our recent Young Professionals networking event presented our twenty top tax tips in twenty minutes, followed by networking over tacos and margaritas.
• Scottish taxes – who, what and why?
• First house purchase – planning and pitfalls?
• Starting savings – capital vs income
• Making use of the 'Bank of Mum and Dad'
• Claiming your money back from the tax man!
Our Young Professionals events are aimed to provide a friendly setting whereby early career (including student) professionals can build and expand their professional networks whilst benefiting from the mutual sharing of knowledge and personal experience.
Our next event will be held this summer. If you'd like to receive an invitation to this or future events please subscribe below.